D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

I BEAT IT!

I beat the game, it took me 4 two-liters of dew, but in the end, I had to piss!

and ending was gayz, sorry to say, but it still gets a 10!

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

OMG!!!

I've been tryting to get all the acheivments... I was gonna post a reveiw after... but it majorly glitched, I died when I killed a boss so I couldn't spawn... it just kepot on making me die and scream...

good game mates!

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

15 levels

good game... i only died twice on the first 15 levels then i died 8 times the last 15

Be Unique Be Unique

good game

for the most part but i have to agree with the person below me no people are ever online

iceCube iceCube

weird

dont get me wrong it is a good game but it just is kinda fagolishus in the good way... good flash, make more, i'll rate and play

Death Row Death Row

loved it

glitchy but i dont care, make a new one and try and make it have more options tho

Insurgo Insurgo

best game ever

boo the fuck yes! this game is the best there has ever been. i wish i would have created it but then i realized i have no money to download a flash game creater... and if you have any free sites were you dont need to download a BUNCH of shit please pm me... thanks

and also you should make it so that it doesn't tip as easy

VoidSkipper responds:

If you're a student, you can get flash pretty cheap. There are also things like FLEX, but they don't have a timeline. Also, if your school has it, ask them to give you one of their licenses. They usually won't mind!

Thanks for your 10!

Age of War Age of War

i love this game

Best game ever!!!

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

good game

it's a good game but it gets kind of boring after a while so you JUST have to keep on blowing stuff up for the thrill is gives me and you. once again good game but try and make a new one that is 3-D and it will get #1 daily.